News article, “Wetlands restoration project underway at Teller Refuge”, Montana Standard, March 29 2023:
– Wetlands restoration by Geum.
News article, “State plan intends to guide next 15 years of Clark Fork River cleanup”, Montana Standard, March 22 2023:
– Strategic planning and documentation led by Geum.
News article, “Battered Clark Fork River draws researchers willing to collaborate”, Montana Standard, October 25 2021:
– Restoration efforts by Upper Clark Fork Working Group partners, including Geum.
Video, “Beavers”, Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks, August 30 2021:
– Beavers settling in at Spotted Dog Creek, within wetlands restored by Geum.
Newsletter article, “LWG Awarded Grant”, Lolo Watershed Group, March 2021:
– Funding procured for 3,300 feet of restoration on Lolo Creek, designed by Geum and River Design Group.
Video, “Wimpey Skinner, 2017”, Lost River Fish Ecology, Inc., October 2017:
– Restoration work completed by Geum and others on Wimpey Creek in the Lemhi Valley of Idaho.
News article, “Donation Clears Way for Milltown River Park”, The Missoulian, April 7 2017 (may be behind a paywall):
– Restoration of the Milltown Dam site, in which Geum partnered.
News article, “Still wondering about the heavy equipment in the Kootenai River? All your questions answered here”, Bonners Ferry Herald, October 14 2015:
– Extensive article on a large restoration effort by the Kootenai River Habitat Restoration Project, in which Geum partners.
News article, “Milltown Floodplain Growing Strong 5 Years After Superfund Cleanup”, The Missoulian, September 19 2015 (may be behind a paywall):
– Restoration of the Milltown Dam floodplain, in which Geum partnered.
News Article, “New West End Park Will Provide Stormwater Solution, Flooding Prevention”, Billings Gazette, July 27 2014 (may be behind a paywall):
– Wetland enhancement at the Shiloh Conservation Area, and Geum’s role in planting.